The PFAnetwork is a national network of patients and family members who are seeking to reinvent the healthcare system by harnessing their experiences to become effective Patient Family Advisors. Advisors of all experience levels are invited to join the PFAnetwork to:
- Share and learn with a community of Advisors working across healthcare.
- Develop your skills as an Advisor and increase your capacity for partnership.
- Connect with local, state, regional and national projects seeking to engage patient and family members.
What is a Patient Family Advisor?
Apply to be a PFAnetwork Advisory Board Member
The PFAnetwork Advisory Board will direct the activities, inform priorities, and grow the capacity of the PFAnetwork to be a resource to its members and healthcare professionals. The Advisory Board members will collaborate with PFCCpartners staff to meet the rapidly growing demands for skilled Advisors to co-design a person-centered health system. Please fill out the application below by April 8, 2019. The PFCCpartners team will review the applications and send application decisions by April 19, 2019.
PFAnetwork Advisory Board Commitments
- Required Advisory Board Orientation
- Commitment to embody the 5 Core Competencies
- Complete or plan to complete the Core Competencies training
- Participate in monthly virtual meetings
To apply for the PFAnetwork Advisory Board click here.
Are you seeking to engage experienced Advisors?
Partner with the PFAnetwork to engage patients and families in your project, meeting, conference, or action team. To get started, fill out the form below: